Pediatricians in Wiesbaden-Naurod
We, the Pediatricians Dr. med. Stefanie Kuhfus-Mair und Dr. med. Stefanie Schindler, are looking forward to the visit of all children not only from Wiesbaden´s suburbs like Naurod, Auringen, Heßloch, Kloppenheim, Igstadt, Rambach, Medenbach, Breckenheim und Erbenheim, but also from downtown Wiesbaden, the “Rheingau-Taunus-Kreis” and the “Rhein-Main-Gebiet”.
Information about CHANGED URGEND CARE HOURS
Temporarily changed Urgend Care Hours are DAILY from 11 to 12 a.m. The changes are valid at least until 5/31/2020.
During the rest of our opening hours healthy patients for check ups, consultations and vaccinations are welcome. Please call to get an appointment.
In times of Corona we need your help to avoid infections in our practice rooms:
- 1. please don´t come to our practice when your child/you are a high risk person for SARS-CoV 2 (known contact to a sick person with COVID-19). Please call us in such a situation to get information over the telephone.
- 2. please come to our practice only with ONE (healthy) parent.
- 3. if possible, leave other children at home if they do not have an appointment.
- 4. please enter our waiting room only, if one of the 4 wainting zones are not occupied. If not, please wait outside the practice if possible until one patient leaves the practice
- 5. infants until 9 months of age can enter any time and will be separated from other patients immediatly
- 6. if you come with a critically ill child of any age: please ring our door bell, we will come to the door any time.
- 7. after entering our practice please use the desinfection for your hands left to our desk at the wall.
There will be no books, papers or toys in our practice right now because of hygienic reasons.
We and our teams works in protective gear which changes our appearance.
Testing for Corona SARS-CoV-2 (PCR) is possible.
If we indicate the test after talkting to you on the phone (after the criteria of the RKI), we will give you information about where and when you get the appointment to get the test done. It will not be done in our practice.