CERTIFICATES (FEE DUE) AND INDIVIDUAL HEALTH SERVICES
If you are not a private health insurance member, we will ask that you pay for individual health services and medical certificates in cash at the reception desk before treatment. The costs will be in accordance with the GOÄ which establishes doctor‘s rates. More information is available at the reception desk.
- Medical certificates for pre-school, kindergarten and school
- Day care and kindergarten health and vaccination certification
- Sport fitness certificates
- Evidence for insurance and other agencies
- Travel vaccinations
- Exams outside the German statutory requirements
- Kidney screening-sonography: kidney scans in the neonatal period without evidence of renal disease. The ultrasound examination is useful, as abnormalities of the urinary tract are among the most common congenital malformations and can be reliably diagnosed. If the abnormalities are not diagnosed, the children for example can develop dangerous urinary tract infection which may result in kidney damage
The costs of 39,- € is based on the GOÄ.